Instruction are to sell, the owner has purchased another property and has reduced this home to sell. Guaranteed to impress you. This home was built by one of Bathurst finest builders for himself and his family and is now available for sale for the very first time in 35 years. Add to this the location being described as the best Cul-De-Sac in its suburb and also beautiful views to Mount Panorama from the front balcony. Listed below are many of its wonderful features -
* Large formal lounge, Dining room with parquetry flooring
* Large family room with pitched roof cedar ceilings
* Great kitchen with gas & electric cook-top, twin oven, ducted range-hood & dishwasher
* Upstairs second family room with balcony
* Ducted gas heating and split system air conditioning
* Amazing covered pergola with built-in natural gas B.B.Q
* Great low maintenance fully fenced yard
* Located just around the corner from South Bathurst shop.
* Walking distance to primary school, Stannies and The University.
All inspections on this home are by appointment only. Inspections are highly recommended. Contact Mick Whittaker on 0407 935 524 to arrange an inspection. #2167863
Council Rates: Approx. $2,702.30 p.a.
Land Size: Approx. 684m2
Blinds; Dishwasher; Light Fittings; Stove; Built-in Wardrobes; Fixed Floor Coverings; Range Hood; Clothes Line; Insect Screens; Tv Antenna; Curtains
- Built in Robes
- Ducted Heating